Monday, May 03, 2010

Blog-a-Thon

I am not sure what I was thinking, but I joined a blog-a-thon committed to posting every day in May. Obviously I did not get off to a great start. I learned about the blog-a-thon from Blogging 'Bout Boys. There are 100 participants.

I decided to do this as a personal challenge. I only like to blog when the mood strikes me. I was curious about whether I could come up with any ideas when I needed them instead of waiting for inspiration.

Obviously, this first post was a given!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I was going to join in, but we are camping this weekend and moght go camping agin the last week this month- so that'd be a lot of missed days. But this is one of our 'Different school months" that I like to blog more often. In January the kids choose 2 topics and that is all the do for school. Like this year, my one son just studied 'Culinary Arts' for his morning class and the other did Computer Programing and graphics for his after lunch class.

Kim said...

I think a whole month of daily posts is hard enough without camping added in!

A month of only one subject sounds interesting. If I did that I think there'd be no going back! It was always so much easier for us to do less than to ramp back up.

Jennifer Fink said...

So glad I inspired you -- although you may want to kill me by the end of the month! ;)