Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Back?

It's been a while. Tersely, my computer crashed with the science pics I was going to post and then I got fed up. There. And I wanted more of a real life. I find that I am a slow enough writer that composing a blog post that was not just hit-and-run was taking a lot of time--usually very late in the evening.

Now that the computer is put back together (grateful to hubby for his work), I want to post an update. I am no longer homeschooling both of my school-age girls. About a month ago I decided to enroll my 10 1/2 year-old, Hanover, in public school.

I would like to discuss how that decision happened, and the results in later posts. In short, I am comfortable (for now) with the outcome.

2 comments:

christinemm said...

Looking forward to your posts as you "keep it real". Thanks for your honesty regarding writing about homeschooling.

Lynne said...

As ChristineMM says, I look forward to hearing about your decision and what it's meant (so far) for you and for Hanover.

Welcome back?