6. No matter how much you push the envelope, it’ll still be stationery.
11. A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall. The police are looking into it.
12. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
13. Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway. One hat said to the other, “You stay here, I’ll go on a head.”
14. I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.
22. In a democracy, it’s your vote that counts. In feudalism, it’s your count that votes.
24. Don’t join dangerous cults, practice safe sects!
Sunday, June 07, 2009
Because I'm a Geek at Heart
Pioneer Woman posted one of those forwarded e-mails. This one is actually funny. To me, anyway. It's full of puns and wordplay. They are all geeky-goodness but I included a couple of my favorites below: