Saturday, May 09, 2009

Used Book Bargains

You know I love used books. Better World Books helps sell used books (usually library books). Right now, they are having a bargain center deal where you can get five bargain books for $15 and have them shipped for free. Here is my favorite author for kid's science (though not all of his politics are great)--I'm checking if I can find some more of the "How Did We Find Out..." series. I have ordered from Better World books in the past and have not had any issues with service. I do not endorse all of the site's particular policies though they the best collection of older books I've come across, have great used-book prices and an easy ordering system.

1 comment:

Dana Barrett said...

Thanks for letting people know about us! We are always trying to improve, so if there is something on our site you're not sure about, please let me know and I'll do my best to help you!

Dana Barrett
Host of the Better World Books Author Podcast