Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Some of My Favorites

I just reogranized the folders in my Google Reader (it's an RSS reader that picks up feeds from blogs and anything else using RSS and congregates it together so I only need to go to one place to read anything new). I added a new folder full of the blogs I go out of my way to read first and everytime I log on. I actually subscribe to over a hundred feeds. It sounds like a lot, but very few update daily. If I have not logged into Reader for a while, I could have upwards of 300 new posts to read. Of course, I cannot read all of them. There are so many great blogs, and these are the ones that I find most interesting right now for my current interests. So now I can go to my "Faves" folder and check out these blogs:


Homeschool and Education:

3 Ring Binder

Alasandra's Homeschool Blog Awards
At Home Science
D-Ed Reckoning
HERP&ES
History at Our House

Homeschooled Twins
Joanne Jacobs
Kitchen Table Math
Mariposario
Rational Jenn
The Thinking Mother
A is A Academy



Sewing and Craft:

Diary of a Sewing Fanatic
Erica B.'s D.I.Y. Style
Gorgeous Things' Blog
Miss Celie's Pants
Sew, Mama, Sew
The Crafty Crow
The Sewing Divas


Science and Tech:

GeekDad


And More (including parenting and common philosophy):

Literatrix
Mike's Eyes (Spotted By)
Myrhaf
One Reality
Principled Parent
Spark a Synapse
The Little Things
The New Clarion

3 comments:

Principled Parent said...

Thanks for linking to me Kim! Your blog is definitely on my must read list.

Jennifer Snow said...

Hi, Kim! Thanks for the link. I'm surprised people still read my blog after I neglected it for so long.

Kim said...

Jennifer,

That's the joy of using the reader--new posts just show up! No muss, no fuss.

Thanks for the compliment Principled Parent. I love to get more ideas for the kids!