Monday, January 12, 2009

Science is Fun(ny)

If you don't understand why this guy (here, too)is absolutely hilarious, it's time to go back to school for some science education. (via Geekdad)



I remember telling my old boss a joke:

An ion walks into a bar. The bartender asks why he's so sad. The ion says, "I lost an electron." The bartender says, "Are you sure?" The ion says, "I'm positive."*

My boss agreed it was a good joke and lamented that so few people would get it.

*An ion is a particle that has a positive charge because it has too few electrons, which have a negative charge, to balance the positively-charged protons in the nucleus.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Love it love it love it! Must inform as many people as possible. Thanks!

LB said...

This guy's hilarious! I love the ultraviolet hair bit.

Thanks for the laugh.