Sunday, January 11, 2009

Great Writing Help

Nation Novel Writing Month, which encourages people to write a 50,000 word novel in the month of November, has an excellent resource for kids to plan out a novel of their own. It walks the kids through character development, plotting, and gives hints on using dialog and description. I like the concrete steps it recommends, like an unofficial outline. I know my daughter would want more instruction, but I think a parent could figure it out pretty well. Many kids could, too. It does not cover editing, but I think what it does cover is really useful.

2 comments:

james said...

Thanks a lot for a bunch of good tips. I look forward to reading more on the topic in the future. Keep up the good work! This blog is going to be great resource. Love reading it.
................................
write term papers-Essay Writing Help

james said...

Thanks a lot for a bunch of good tips. I look forward to reading more on the topic in the future. Keep up the good work! This blog is going to be great resource. Love reading it.
................................
written term papers-Essay Writing Help