Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Woman in the Jeffersonian

After discovering Hulu, I surfed the TV shows I've been missing over the last three or four years. One of the shows I decided to try was called Bones. It's about a super genius forensic anthropologist who identifies skeletons. She's peerless and surrounds herself with excellent staff. She's completely rational and often talks about modern social interaction in terms of anthropology. To help solve crimes, she is partnered with an FBI agent played by David Boreanz (Buffy fans will know). After watching 16 of the first season episodes almost back-to-back, I am still enjoying it.

4 comments:

LB said...

Hey! We just started watching Bones too (on TV, though, so only 2 episodes so far). It's good.

Kim said...

Great minds do think alike! You can catch up on season 1 on Hulu. Or not! It's a bit of a time suck for me. I try to do laundry at the same time, but I'm usually so distracted by the show that I don't notice that the dryer stopped.

LB said...

Laundry? I gave that up. It interfered with my television watching.

Kim said...

I was so jealous--before I left work, a woman I knew actually started sending her laundry to the dry cleaner. Just not sure I'm that comfortable with having someone deliver my unmentionables back to me ironed and folded (joking of course--I don't think they were ironed).