Monday, July 14, 2008

Work, Work, Work!

I know, I don't have traditional work anymore but I have been busy working.

With summer comes beach time, friends time (more playdates), craft time, pool time, and bike time. One thing we did this week was some nifty tie-dye craft using Sharpie markers.

This weekend was an absolutely huge library sale. I spent most of Sunday there and two hours on Saturday. Saturday looked disappointing--but we did get there at the end of the day. I only really had time to check out the kids' books. There were very little science-related books on-sale in the kids' section. I was really disappointed because I was hoping to find a lot of things. On Sunday I was there for long time. Lo and behold, when I spent more time in the adult non-fiction section, cha-ching! I'll post some of those finds separately.

The other thing I've been doing is trying to determine what material I need to buy for the science course. I'll make a list in another post.

No comments: