What I decided to buy:
- lodestone, paper clips, bar magnets, ring magnets, compass, nails, copper wire
- glass rod, plastic rod, silk cloth, wool cloth, fur, pith balls, thin sheets of zinc, aluminum, copper, and iron
- demonstration balance, pulleys, string
- density blocks, spring scales, graduated cylinders, rulers, geometric solids that are actually hollow
- 3/4" and 1" diameter spheres in wood, cork, steel, and aluminum (3/4" only)
It's probably too obvious--but anyone want to take a guess what experiments we'll end up doing? Go ahead and leave a comment! I am looking forward to finding out the ones I missed.
Find more posts of my on-going science saga here.