Saturday, June 14, 2008

Please Tell Me That Can't Happen in My House

Neatorama again (though I really read for this one). Yuck!


So as Tim Fraser was doing some laundry in his bathroom last Friday night, he became a wee bit disturbed when his toilet started spontaneously gurgling.

"I could see bubbles coming up and I thought ‘what the the hell is happening?’" he said, recalling that evening.

Then he caught sight of a grey, furry head with a pair of pointy ears and saucepan eyes emerging on this side of the s-bend.

Moments later there was a half-drowned possum sitting in his Fowler toilet bowl.

"It was like the toilet had given birth," he said.


I'll bet it was. And he has a video.

2 comments:

Rational Jenn said...

And may I just say "Ewwwwwww!"

Kim said...

Oh yeah--they're unpleasant creatures when they're dry and just eating my trash. Much worse wet, in my house, AND in the toilet!