Friday, February 15, 2008

Baby Daze



Thanks for the well wishes! Now at two months I'm past the zombie-like phase and heading into the phase of feeling like the undead who can still be killed with stakes in the heart. Hurrah!


He's beginning to have feeding that are seperated by more than two hours. By two-hour feedings we're talking eat at 3 AM, be done at 4 AM, eat at 5 AM, be done at 6 AM, eat at 7 AM--and repeat until you can't seem to think straight or remember that you can take something for that wicked headache. Thanks to my totally awesome doc (it is truly doctor's orders that my husband take at least one feeding each night) and my completely wonderful husband (you know who you are), I have actually--drum roll please--slept from 11 PM until 5 AM, or maybe even 6 AM!! At least twice. Yay for me and too bad for hubby (no, really, not sarcasm at all--maybe a little) who gets a baby who hates the bottle and cries for about 2 hours from 1 AM until 3 AM.


I hear the moose calling!


2 comments:

Rational Jenn said...

My husband and I were oohing and aahing over your little (ah, big?) guy's pictures. He's a cutie. Our son was a big old baby, too, but I suspect that your guy might have him beat! Loved the family picture, too.

Glad to know that you are getting to sleep "through the night" sometimes! Hopefully this trend will continue.

I will be in your shoes in just a few more months. Zombie days, here I come.

Jennifer Paganelli said...

You won a stack of fat quarters over at Sis Boom..come collect and Congrats!!! Jennifer