Friday, January 12, 2007

Paperback Book Swap

I've heard of this web site previously. I've decided to try it out. I have a lot of books I've picked up over the years. I've listed a few home decorating books, a lot of gardening books, some craft books. I've already had requests for seven of the 22 books I've listed and may be able to trade five more. Given the type of books I've listed (magazine-photo-shoot types), they're all big and cost a significant amount of money to mail. I think I'll end up spending about $18 to mail them all. I guess $2.50 isn't too bad if I actually get books I want in return. So far none of the parenting communication books are listed, but I'll put them on my wish list and hope they come in eventually. In the meanwhile, perhaps I'll actually read some of the many books I got for Christmas.

No comments: